Well, this is a really fantastic way of an online transaction. Yes, you can transfer your fund from your Payoneer MasterCard to another Payoneer MasterCard. So what is the way of do that? Well, let me say details step by step how can you do that.
- To start fund transfer click the ‘My Account’ button on the Payoneer homepage.
- Enter the username and password of you payoneer account to login
- Select the “Transfer to another card” option from the “Tools” menu.
- Enter security details.
- Select a card to load – you can locate the recipient by their email address or by the card number you wish to load.
- Enter the amount to transfer.
- Enter a description for the transfer.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you.
The funds will be available to the receiver within 2 hours.
Please note the limits for the service:
- Your Payoneer Card Fund Transfer Daily limit: $1000
- Your Payoneer Card Fund Transfer Monthly limit: $5000
- Your Payoneer Card Fund Transfer Maximum number of transfers per month: 5